1. The Concept of icon_contests is for LJ users and icon makers young, old, beginner, expert, and everyone in between to make icons and submit them to be judged by other LJ users. Contests start every Sunday with the declaration of a theme or picture.
2. Members have until Friday at NOON (12:00PM EST) to submit an Icon. A poll will be up by Saturday, and winners will be announced Sunday with the anouncement of the new theme.
3. A General THEME or a starting IMAGE may be used to start the contest.
lexio2's word as community administrator is FINAL in all decisions made.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING
1. Only one icon per person can be submitted.
2. The icon MUST already be put on a hosting site. (I appologize for this, but i DO NOT have a site to post your icons on)
3. The icon must fulfill all LJ icon requirements (under 40 KB, and 100x100 pixels)
4. The icon must follow the theme.
5. The URL for your icon must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by NOON (12:00PM EST) Friday. (If in doubt, submit Thursday!)
6. Include your LJ User name when submitting an icon.
7. Animation is NOT required.
RULES FOR VOTING
1. Anyone who views icon_contests may vote in the polls.
2. You MAY NOT vote for your own icon (I will be checking this).
3. Voting ends Sunday. (Exact time may vairy)
CATAGORIES OF AWARDS
1. Best in Show
And for images created from one picture:
1. Best in Show
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS JOURNAL.
You may reply to posts, but please do not post in the community.
Send All icons and questions to email@example.com, comment here, or IM ScarltGrayDragon.
I want to keep the community page free so newbies can view the current poll/contest theme. Thank you